This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
Meet Gudetama. Sure, he may just be an animated egg created by Sanrio to sell overpriced trinkets to children, but he also shares your existential ennui, your aversion to waking up, and even your love/hate relationship with Twitter. Funny how the life of a cartoon egg can be so similar to that of your average millennial.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Headband Can Supposedly Help You Lucid Dream
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers