This Guy Traveled the World in Search of Every Single Pokémon
After he caught all the Pokémon available to him in the U.S., Pokémaster Nick Johnson received a trip sponsored by Expedia and Marriott Rewards to go and acquire the remaining three. And thank goodness he did, because can you imagine how annoying it would be to be perpetually stuck with 142 of the 145 existing Pokémon and no possible way to get them, save for spending several thousands of dollars of your own money on airfare? Life is just nuts, isn’t it.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover