Look Like a Weirdo (and Find Out Just How Dirty Your Ears Are) With This Fingertip Phone
The latest thing in wearable technology is apparently turning your own finger into a phone substitute, so that it always looks like you’re having a conversation in pantomime. The upside, however, is that you’ll definitely never forget to clean out your ears again.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero