You Probably Aren’t a Rock Star in Real Life, But You Can Be One in Virtual Reality
The best thing about virtual reality? The fact that we can now (sort of) live out our wildest fantasies. If pretending to be an artist isn’t your bag, maybe try being a rock star on for size. Though to be fair, this looks like more of a game than an actual music-production tool, so don’t let it go to your head too much. And definitely don’t quit your day job.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero