This App Helps Teens Find Lunch Buddies and Avoid Bullying
This just in: Not all teenagers are using social-media apps for sexting, creating fake Instagram accounts, and bullying one another via emoji strings and slang unintelligible to anyone over 21. In fact, 16-year-old Natalie Hampton created this app to ensure that all students have someone to sit with in the otherwise Machiavellian hellscape that is your average high-school cafeteria. Take that, millennial bashers.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero