This Precious Fleet of Loyal Robots Delivers Packages From Minivans
The only thing more exciting than getting packages in the mail is getting packages hand-delivered by small robots who travel in luxury minivans. Well, not hand-delivered; they don’t have hands. But they will, apparently, bring stuff to you. And you (probably) don’t have to tip them. We don’t know much about them really, but they look cool.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- These Light-Up Shoes Will Put Your Old L.A. Gears to Shame