This Climbing Wall of the Future Could Make Exercise More Fun, or Unbearably Competitive
Climbing walls are fun and all, but you know what’s significantly more fun? Video games. Unfortunately, most video games aren’t great exercise. That’s where the Augmented Climbing Wall comes in. It’s branded as the “first global gaming platform for climbing walls,” and whether or not that’s true, video footage of it has been watched over 24 million times on Facebook.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Company Turns BMWs Into Real-Life Transformers
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Facebook Has Secret Games Hidden in Messenger — Here’s How to Play Them
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero