This Smart Patch Will Silence Your Partner’s Snores Once and for All
Excellent news for the sleepless spouses of chronic snorers: There’s now a device for that. Okay, so, it’s weird-looking and just masks the sound rather than doing anything to combat the actual snoring, but those desperately seeking a slumber uninterrupted by nasal vibrations may be happy just to take what they can get.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Headband Can Supposedly Help You Lucid Dream
- Some of Your Favorite Video-Game Characters Have Changed a Ton Over the Years
- A Mattress Company Launched a Service to Talk to You in the Middle of the Night
- Let This 1980s-Themed Cassette-Tape Coffee Table Bring You Back to a Better Time
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’