Look What Happens When You Get People High and Make Them Build IKEA Furniture
The only thing harder than assembling IKEA furniture? Assembling IKEA furniture under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs. Or, at least, that’s the premise behind the hit new YouTube channel HIKEA. But hey, it’s still probably easier than trying to do it with your significant other.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking