A Mattress Company Just Launched a Texting Service That Will Talk to You About Pizza at 4 a.m.
Casper, the friendly start-up mattress company with the truly excellent subway ads, recently launched a much more subtle marketing campaign in the form of a bot with which you can text between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. We can only imagine that the aptly named Insomnobot 3000 is supposed to serve as a reminder of all the sleep you could be getting had you purchased a Casper mattress. Or had not pounded that Red Bull at 4:30 p.m.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Smart Sleep Mask Says It Can Help Beat Jet Lag
- This Science Experiment Can Turn Metallica Into a Mesmerizing Salt Ballet
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This High-Tech Armor Is Used for a Dangerous New Combat Sport
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This New Drone Folds Up to the Size of a Water Bottle and Follows You Around
- There’s Now an App That Summons a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness