Some of Your Favorite Video-Game Characters Have Changed a Ton Over the Years
Video-game characters change their faces and physiques so often you probably don’t notice things like Pikachu’s gradual slimming down or Sonic’s massive height increase. And don’t even get us started on the time Pac-Man mysteriously sprouted legs overnight.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- There’s Now an App That Summons a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover