It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
More than 2.5 billion people don’t have regular access to a toilet, and a start-up called Toilets for People is trying to change that with an innovative new product.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover