It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
More than 2.5 billion people don’t have regular access to a toilet, and a start-up called Toilets for People is trying to change that with an innovative new product.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- These Light-Up Shoes Will Put Your Old L.A. Gears to Shame
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- This Crazy VR Theme Park Lets You Play Laser Tag in 5-D
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’