Nike Is Finally Giving Us the Power Laces From Back to the Future
If you’ve spent the last three decades dreaming about the self-lacing sneakers from Back to the Future, you’re in luck. Nike has created 89 pairs of the futuristic shoes, complete with special heel sensors that can tell when your foot is inside. But good luck getting your hands on them.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Someone May Have Finally Invented a Bed That Makes Itself
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero