Someone Created a Fancy-Looking Ring Device That Tells You How Well You Slept
The inventors of this elegantly designed plastic ring claim it will help you live your best life, get your best sleep, and be your best self. But unfortunately, it only works if you listen to its suggestions.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This Smart Sleep Mask Says It Can Help Beat Jet Lag
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This New Electric Bike Is So Advanced It’s Nearly Impossible to Steal
- This Hilarious iPhone Game Lets You Become Donald Trump and Build a Wall
- This Smart Patch Will Silence Your Partner’s Snores Once and for All