Watch: This App Lets You Buy Discounted Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
Up to 40 percent of food produced in the United States is wasted. That’s a lot of grub. So the folks behind this app are trying to change the way restaurants deal with excess food.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers