This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
Standing half-naked in front of a full-length mirror body-scanner thing probably isn’t anyone’s idea of a good, self esteem-building time, but the inventors of this gadget claim it will track your fitness progress in ways a traditional scale definitely cannot.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This High-Tech Armor Is Used for a Dangerous New Combat Sport
- This Hilarious iPhone Game Lets You Become Donald Trump and Build a Wall
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This New Drone Folds Up to the Size of a Water Bottle and Follows You Around