This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
Standing half-naked in front of a full-length mirror body-scanner thing probably isn’t anyone’s idea of a good, self esteem-building time, but the inventors of this gadget claim it will track your fitness progress in ways a traditional scale definitely cannot.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover