Twitter Takes a Moment of Silence for the ‘Bowling Green Massacre’ That Never Happened
While defending Donald Trump’s immigration and refugee ban on MSNBC, Kellyanne Conway described two Iraqi refugees as masterminds behind the “Bowling Green Massacre.” Except that it never happened. But that didn’t stop Twitter for holding a memorial in honor of its nonexistent victims.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- This Gadget Can Turn Your Crusty Old Laptop Into a Touch Screen
- We Asked YouTube Star Grace Helbig About the Moment She Felt ‘Famous’
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs