Scientists at UC Riverside Have Created ‘Reprintable Paper’ That Doesn’t Need Ink
Well, technically, it’s a coating for regular paper. The printing process is similar to a laser printer, except it needs no ink. Watch it in action.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- This iPhone Game Perfectly Encapsulates the Futility of Soul-Sucking Office Jobs
- This In-Ear Translator Could Let You to Talk to People Without Language Barriers