The 24-Hour AI-Run Grocery Store That Beat Jeff Bezos to the Punch
Jeff Bezos recently announced Amazon’s plan to develop a robot-run grab-and-go store. But, sorry, Jeff. A Swedish-based start-up beat them to it called Wheelys 247. It’s a little creepy, if we’re being honest, but convenient! You can see it for yourself in the video.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- These Light-Up Shoes Will Put Your Old L.A. Gears to Shame
- There’s Now an App That Summons a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- Finally, There’s a Video Game Where You Can Play As a Cat
- Could This New Form of 3-D Printing Revolutionize Home Design?
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero