The Airing of HQ Trivia You Missed Where Scott Just Claps Back at Trolls
Last fall, an estimated 23 million people watched Jeopardy, a 53-year-old show, each week. Nowadays, HQ Trivia — which is less than a year old at this point — is reaching 10 million significantly younger eyeballs per week, and as such, its most popular host, Scott Rogowsky, like Jeopardy’s Trebek, is the subject of much public intrigue.
In this special HQ Troll Edition, hear Rogowsky ask no questions and instead answer his trolls and fans’ most pressing questions, like whether he’s their daddy.
- Non-Tech People Tried the iPhone X — Witness Their Struggle
- See Our Hands-on With the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Best Phone You Can Buy Now
- Sleep Pods Are Making Their Way to the U.S.
- Watch: This App Lets You Buy Leftovers From Restaurants With Extra Food
- This Firefighter Surprised Instagram With His Impressive, Minimalist Photography
- These Instagram Stars Decorate Their Beards With Literally Anything
- This Mirror Is Actually a Full-Body Scanner That Tracks Your Fitness Progress
- It’s Called ‘the Crapper,’ and It’s Taking on a Giant Global Problem
- This Dual-Temperature Blanket Could Save Your Relationship
- There’s Now an App That Summons a Professional Cuddler to Cure Your Loneliness
- The Ultimate Hoodie Has Finally Arrived, and It Even Has a Detachable Eye Cover
- This Depressed Japanese Egg Is an Internet Hero
- This Wristband Tells You Exactly When to Stop Drinking