Where the Ice Is
• Lasker Rink and Wollman Rink are open seven days a week. Check nycgovparks.org for hours. Admission is $9.50 to $12 for adults, $4.75 for seniors and children. Skate rental is $5 (Central Park N. at 107th St.; 917-492-3857; and Central Park S. at 63rd St.; 212-439-6900).
• The ice rink at Rockefeller Center is open seven days a week. Check rapatina.com/icerink for holiday hours. Admission is $13.50 and up for adults, $9.50 and up for seniors and children. Skate rental is $9 (Fifth Ave. at 49th St.; 212-332-7654).
• The Pond at Bryant Park is open Sunday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to midnight. Admission is free. Skate rental is $10 (40th St. nr. Sixth Ave.; 866-221-5157).
• Abe Stark Rink at the Coney Island Boardwalk is open Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30 to 4 p.m. Admission is $8; skate rental is $4.50 (Coney Island Boardwalk at W. 19th St.; 718-946-6536).
• Kate Wollman Rink in Prospect Park is open daily. Check nycgovparks.org for hours. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for seniors and children. Skate rental is $5.50 (East Dr. nr. Parkside and Ocean Aves.; 718-287-6431).
• World’s Fair Ice Skating Rink (call for days and hours). Admission is $5 to $8. Skate rental is $4.50 (New York City Building, Flushing Meadows–Corona Park; 718-271-1996).
• Staten Island War Memorial Ice Skating Rink is open on weekends only. Admission is $8. Skate rental is $4.50 (Clove Lakes Park, Victory Blvd. nr. Clove Rd.; 718-720-1010).