Amy Fisher: Bullet in the Head, Silicone in the Boobs — Same DiffAmy Fisher is unbothered that the bullet she fired into the head of Mary Joe Buttafuoco is still lodged in her brain. “I feel no sympathy for Mary Jo,” she said. “I still have silicone in my boobs, and you don’t hear me complaining. She can’t feel her bullet, and I can’t feel my silicone.” Gwyneth Paltrow said that she and hubby Chris Martin are open to adopting a baby but that they’d likely get it from Brooklyn instead of Africa. Don’t you know? It’s CNN that is biased! They’re the ones who have a problem with letting Fox News anchors appear on their shows, despite the fact that Fox News lets CNN anchors appear on its programs, the Rupert Murdoch–owned Post tells us. They’re probably just scared. Pussies.
in other news
Amy Fisher Sex-Tape Story Isn’t Over Yet (In Fact, It May Never Be)God love Cindy Adams. “Amy Fisher is an American original,” she writes in her column today, reporting that Fisher attended the recent Adult Entertainment Expo Las Vegas to promote her sex tape. “Someday they’ll bronze her private parts.” Let’s hope sooner rather than later, as Cindy also says there’s a rumor flying around that the Long Island Lolita and her husband “want their own reality/sexuality show.” Shudder. It does seem as though Fisher (who previously claimed her husband sold the sex tape without her knowledge and that she is being forced by circumstance to help promote it) is warming to her new career as a porn star. “I saw the video, and I think I look freakin’ hot,” Fisher told Adult Entertainment News, adding that she and her husband have a lot more where that came from. There’s “probably a thousand hours of video,” she said. “Frankly, they could probably make 15 more movies out of the footage that they have.” Wait: 1,000 hours? How do these people even manage to do anything else or ever get to work? Oh, right.
Amy Fisher Stars in Vegas Porn Con [NYP]
Amy Fisher Promotes Sex Tape at AEE [Adult Entertainment News]
Earlier: Daily Intel’s coverage of the Amy Fisher sex tape
Zang Toi Incorrectly Assumes That Sharon Stone Wants to Meet More Gay DudesSomeone hacked into designer Zang
Toi’s computer and sent out an invitation to clients like Sharon Stone and Ivana Trump asking them to join Gayguyschat.com. Julian Schhabel wore pajamas under his jacket to the Critics Choice Awards. Duh. West Village neighbors of Tom Brady and Gisele are not happy that paparazzi now roam the blocks. Joey Buttafuoco is annoyed that a “friend” of his secretly filmed him having
sex with his second wife and is now selling the footage. Lizzie Grubman is unable to lend support to any of the candidates because she is a convicted felon and thus can’t vote. Barbara Corcoran is now nicknamed “The Usher of the Flusher” after appearing on a Today show segment on luxurious bathrooms.
Mary Jo Buttafuoco Fires Back at Amy FisherMary Jo Buttafuoco, who is working a memoir about being shot by Amy Fisher, thinks the Long Island Lolita is trashy for cashing in on the fame she got from almost killing her. Patricia Clarkson and Gone Baby Gone actress Amy Ryan have seen each other “butt-ass naked.”
in other news
Amy Fisher Wants to Clear the Air About That Sex TapeAs you may know, Amy Fisher is D.J.-ing tonight at the release party for a sex tape she made with her husband. Since she had previously claimed her husband sold the tape to a porn distributor after their divorce, without her knowledge and against her will, this is a little confusing, and naturally, some media outlets have postulated that Amy was the one who sold the sex tape and is profiting from it. But that, Amy said in a press conference she held this afternoon, couldn’t be further from the truth. “I want to make it crystal clear,” Fisher stated. “I did not, I repeat, I did not sell my sex tape.” The woman formerly known as the Long Island Lolita went on: “I have written a newspaper column, I have written a book, all of which were very lucrative. There are many ways out there to make money without taking your clothes off … I have earned nothing from this tape but embarrassment.” All she did, she went on to explain, is settle with the Red Light District company for a sum she does not disclose, and as part of her settlement, she agreed to help promote the sex tape.
Thank goodness that’s cleared up! We thought she got paid her for her sex tape and then was helping to promote it!
Amy Fisher, husband promote sex tape [CNN]
Earlier: Intel’s Coverage of the Amy Fisher Sex Tape
in other news
Amy Fisher Knows a Few Things About Forgiveness
A few things that are awesome about Amy Fisher:
1. At age 33, the Post is still calling her “The Long Island Lolita.”
2. And why not? After two kids, she has amazing abs (see left)!
3. It appears that the homemade porno Amy made with her husband, stills of which appear on the Post’s Website today, has “scenes.” In fact, it looks like it might even be the kind of porno that has a plot.
the morning line
New York’s Racistest?
• The U.S. Department of Justice is suing the Fire Department for discriminating against minorities. A complaint filed in Brooklyn alleges that the firefighter recruitment exam is racially weighted and serves to “weed out” blacks and Latinos. [Metro]
• We’ve said it should take more than greening your mansion to make it into the news. This qualifies: An abandoned upstate steel mill has reinvented itself as a wind farm, a first for the Rust Belt. [NYT]
• Peter Braunstein didn’t just want to kill Anna Wintour: He also spoke of heading down to New Orleans to head up a gang of angry Katrina survivors, according to a shrink. (Braunstein did briefly pretend to be a hurricane victim to get free food and shelter while on the run.) [amNY]
• Subway Superman Wesley Autrey left NBC’s Deal or No Deal with $25 after picking the wrong suitcase (the other two held $1 million and $10,000, respectively). No X-ray vision, then. [NYDN]
• And there’s some sort of conspiracy afoot among the Post, CBS, Amy Fisher, and Joey Buttafuoco to pretend that there’s some juice left in the Long Island pair’s story — enough, perhaps, to sustain a reality show. Let’s not encourage any of them. [NYP]