Most Recent Articles
Banks Quitting ‘ANTM’? Our Picks for Her Replacement
The CW plans to run America's Next Top Model for at least two more cycles after this current run, but Tyra Banks may not stick around for it. She wants to be taken seriously, you know!READ MORE »
Is Kate Moss Engaged?!
Kate Moss took a romantic vacation to Amsterdam with boyfriend Jamie Hince; one night they stumbled out of a bar together, and Kate said she was getting married. Just like that!READ MORE »
Is Feisty Eve the Next Face of Cartier?
Rapper Eve may have gotten in a fight in L.A. recently, but she's reportedly the new face of Cartier's next Charity Love bracelet.READ MORE »
BLOGVERTORIAL/SPONSORSHIP AD CODE
Naomi Campbell for YSL? Linda Hunt As Simon Doonan?
Plus, are plain black heels a thing of the past? Could the Chanel exhibit in downtown Hong Kong get any cooler? Will Camille Alves handbag line be a success? So many questions for a Monday…READ MORE »
Slimane Shoots Sasha for French ‘Vogue’
French Vogue’s upcoming April issue includes some pretty major fashion heavyweights. But the most amazing thing in the mag? The photos of Sasha Pivovarova shot by Hedi Slimane.READ MORE »
Dear Kate: Those Who Do Not Learn From a Topshop Line…
When Kate Moss's Topshop line first debuted last April, we made no secret of the fact that it wasn’t our cup of Earl Grey. Indeed, the words “crap” and “fashion myopia” may have been invoked. And the latest incarnation isn't much better.READ MORE »
Kate Moss's Complete Topshop Now Online; Donatella Has LandedREAD MORE »
Kate Moss Spring Line: Not GreatREAD MORE »
Cancer Has Not Impaired Patrick Swayze’s Judgement
Nude Pics of Kate and Gisele Up for Auction; Posh Designs for Mouret?
• Risque pictures of famous models like Kate Moss and Gisele Bündchen are going up for auction at Christie's on April 10. The entire collection of 135 prints shot by photographers like Richard Avedon and Diane Arbus ought to fetch about $3 million. [British Vogue]READ MORE »
How to Be Agyness: Her Clothes Are Random But Affordable
We love fashion people who don't take fashion too seriously: Marc Jacobs is one, Agyness Deyn is another — and Deyn recently stole the No. 1 spot on Tatler magazine's best-dressed list from Kate Moss.READ MORE »
Fashion Catfight: Agyness Deyn vs. Kate Moss for Best Dressed
You don’t just take Kate Moss’s best-dressed crown and walk away unharmed. Moss, a clotheshorse legend, has spurred some of the most influential trends: menswear-inspired vests, leopard-print jackets, and of course, skinny jeans. So when Agyness Deyn won Tatler magazine's best-dressed award, a trophy Moss has won the past two years, fashion’s collective eyebrow most definitely raised.READ MORE »
Paris Fashion Week Ends: Lanvin's Dresses Hit; Vuitton's Pants Miss
• The Lanvin show celebrated the little black dress with lots of lovely details. [Telegraph] • Marc Jacobs started the Louis Vuitton show on time, leaving attendees racing to their seats. The collection was a commercialized version of the better, more artistic collection he showed in New York — and the pants were awful. [WSJ]READ MORE »
YSL Takes Met Opera Under Its Wing for Four Years
This just in: Coming hot on the heels of yesterday's well-received < ahref="http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2008/fall/main/europe/womenrunway/yvessaintlaurent/">Yves Saint Laurent show, the maison has announced a four-year sponsorship of New York's Metropolitan Opera — one the biggest philanthropic moves in the house's history.READ MORE »
Barneys Sale Update: Kate Moss Plague Slowly Lifting?
We stopped by the Barneys Warehouse Sale this weekend, and while there were certainly a few tumbleweeds rolling about the Kate Moss for Topshop aisle, we did notice an interesting new development: Customers were touching the merchandise. Could a purchase be far off?READ MORE »
Oscar Fashion Bores — Now on to Paris!
• The inane glories of the red carpet: Atonement's 13-year-old Saoirse Ronan doesn't care what people think about her outfit, George Clooney's date seemed restless, and Steve Carell claimed to wear $14,000 Spanx. [WP] • Most Oscar dresses were boring and many red-carpet walkers' "behavior could have used a little refinement," like Jessica Alba who chewed gum the whole walk down. [WWD]READ MORE »
Bottega Veneta Starts Late; Drew Doesn't Look Like Drew
• Bottega Veneta designer Tomas Maier was forced to start his show an hour late in Milan today after Ferragamo's late start backed up the day's schedule. On the upside, Maier's coats were marvels of geometric chic. [WSJ]READ MORE »
‘The Wire’: Goodnight Moon
"Goodnight stars / Goodnight po-pos / Goodnight fiends."READ MORE »
Vivienne Westwood Gets Political; Marc's Latest Escort Allegation
• In her first London show in ten years, Vivienne Westwood's highly anticipated return to the runway wasn't short on politics. One model walked with a placard protesting for the rights of Guantánamo Bay prisoners and Westwood took her bow in a blouse covered in protest badges. [Telegraph]READ MORE »