Bloggers are working Fashion Week almost as hard as the designers, frantically publishing runway videos, podcasts, and handbag critiques. Here are some of our favorites:
- Almost Girl Julie Fredrickson is posting runway photos and video interviews with industry observers like Cathy Horyn of the Times and WWD's Cate Corcoran. She even managed to exchange a few nervous words with Anna Wintour before PR queen Kelly Cutrone shushed her client.
- Lesley Scott's Fashiontribes Daily has runway rundowns and a daily podcast.
- Beauty Addict Kristen Kelly dissects the hair and makeup, as well as the clothes.
- Shopping strategist Cheryl Maday tells you where to find the looks you like at Cheryl Shops.
- Papierdoll reports on designers to look for next season.
- Pamela Pekerman and Michelle Finkelshteyn tell you what to carry on their accessory-accentuating blog, Bag Trends.
- Throughout the week, Robin Givhan is supplementing her regular columns for the Washington Post with her immediate takes on new collections.