Long luscious locks are getting reined in, pinned up, and teased possibly beyond repair this spring. Designers and stylists wielded cans of hairspray with abandon at Monday's shows. Carolina Herrera opted for a sleek and sexy style, best worn with power heels. Oscar de la Renta's models appeared to have taken high-speed joyrides in convertibles before the show. Cynthia Steffe offered a slept-in Valley of the Dolls look, with just enough messy wisps to keep you from looking like your grandmother. The must-have accessory for spring? Aqua Net, and lots of it. (Slideshow.)
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel