Bloggers from the Lower East Side to London have something to say about Fashion Week. Here's what we check regularly.
- At I Am Fashion, Harrods Girl and Barneys Girl review what's coming down the runway.
- The tents and Fashionologie aren't exactly BFFs, but that's why she has such good dirt.
- "Girl About Town" Jessica Joffe brings her insider's view to Glamour's Fashion Week coverage.
- An Indian summer in London makes Style Bubble obsess over this spring's looks.
- Downtown Darling comes uptown with backstage access to many shows.
- At Slate, TV critic Troy Patterson serves up Fashion Week to the masses, explaining why shows are late and insisting that models aren't sexy.
- Check out who scored a Proenza look the day after it hit the spring runways and get other inside scoops on Teen Vogue's highly entertaining Fashion Week blog.