- 1.Michael Kors look No. 45 gray knit, full-sleeved T-shirt with a scarf on the waist, taupe silk cargo pants, and a fabulous big slouchy handbag. Sexy, in a morning-after kind of way.
- 2. Astercast, a new jewelry collaboration between our favorite jewelry designers Ten Thousand Things and "sextrologists" Starsky + Cox.
- 3. The Falls, a new cashmere collection with lovely detail and prices that top out at $350.
- 4. Peter Som's knotted and striped T-shirt dress we've seen a lot of T-shirt dresses so far. This may well be our favorite.
- 5. Richard Chai's blouses.
- 6. The music at Sue Stemp.
- 7. The patchwork dress (exit No. 5) at Anna Sui. She never disappoints the hippie chick inside.
- 8. Sparkle! It's been popping up all week holograms at Marc Jacobs, rhinestones at Behnaz and it brightened up this gray day with rainbow mirrors on a white, U-necked dress at Matthew Williamson.
- 9. Vivienne Westwood's moment. Brian Grazer's in town asking questions about her, and she's hosting a cocktail party tonight at Soho House.
- 10. There were "knickers," as the Aussies say, in our goody bag at the Willow show. We're wearing them today and thrilled to learn that they are part of Willow's new lingerie collection that launches next year.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
A Comprehensive Taxonomy of Men With Long Hair
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
15 Ways You Know a Girl Studied Abroad in Paris
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesWatch the Akris Livestream
Enjoy!From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
And don't count John Galliano out at Margiela yet.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 2
Cropped sweaters, a spangled skirt, and more.Jaden Smith and Kesha Partied This Week
Along with Cindy Crawford, Anjelica Huston, Rita Ora, and Lena Dunham.Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Partied in Balmain
Plus: more highlights from Paris Fashion Week's parties, including Jared Leto.See All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Featuring wooden platforms, velvet robes, and floor-length ponchos.Who Won Best-Dressed at Milan Fashion Week?
Another city, another people's choice Peacock.See Our Exclusive Portfolio From Paris Fashion Week
Photographer Tomasz Lazar's latest dispatch from Fashion Month.Style Smackdown: Olivia Pope vs. Cookie Lyon
Judging the best looks from this week's episodes.Never Mind the Feminist Sound-Bites, Rick Owens Just Showed His Best Clothes Yet
Gymnast models symbolizing "women supporting women" wore mature yet spontaneous looks.
She flashed crowds at her signing in New York.Tom Ford and Lady Gaga Turn the Runway Into a Disco
The designer is showing his newest collection in a video.All About Dior’s Spring 2016 Show
Rihanna, lavender walls, and pointy flats.Cecilia Dean on Her Latest Immersive Fashion Project
A downtown art event with DVF and Proenza Schouler.Dior Built a Huge Flower Wall for Its Show
Just breathe that in.The Selfie-Stick Fashion Generation
Today’s young designers focus too often on their feelings.Rick Owens Dressed Models in ... Other Models
Harnesses were involved.And Now, Celebrity Wax Figures Dressed in Lederhosen
And other Austrian garb. It's Oktober!Nicki Minaj Has the Most-Liked Photos From MFW
And other tidbits from Instagram.Bella Hadid Wants to Compete in the 2016 Olympics
The model is also an accomplished horsewoman.