Throughout the week, New York's Harriet Mays Powell and Amy Larocca selected ten things they liked each day. Now, they share their ten Fashion Week favorites.
- 1. Vera Wang's collection, especially the delicately draped and layered "need to have now" tops.
- 2. Both Marc Jacobs collections: We're glad the quintessential New York designer remains a major influence.
- 3. The subtly metallic evening dresses at Ralph Lauren.
- 4. Sari Gueron's firm grasp of what glamorous and cool New York girls want to wear.
- 5. All the white at Phillip Lim, BCBG, and Narciso Rodriguez.
- 6. The great easy T-shirt dresses from Peter Som, Marc Jacobs, and Zero Maria Cornejo.
- 7. Even more crazy heels especially Derek Lam's.
- 8. Michael Kors jersey and cashmere knits.
- 9. Proenza's tomato-and-gray stretch top with charcoal moiré skirt.
- 10. The fact that New York designers really gave their all this week. They're holding their own against the Europeans.
Read Harriet and Amy's daily picks.