Fashion bloggers are typing away, bringing us the latest rumors and info that makes the Internet worthwhile. Here are just a handful of our favorites.
- Fashionista is reporting up-to-the minute rumors on the Marc Jacobs show. Dita Von Teese is expected to open the show, and the models will be sporting pink, red, or blue hair. So punk rock!
- Project Rungay's commenters have their designer undies in a bunch over Jay McCarroll's tongue lashing of Tim Gunn.
- Downtown Darling has a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel, after catching her rendition of "Dream a Little Dream of Me" at Erin Fetherston.
- Cheryl Shops' newbie reporter, Leighann, hits the tents for her first Fashion Week. She was floored by PETA-friendly Marc Bouwer and found Nicole Miller well rounded.
- Forget covering the shows. Socialite Rank is covering the front rows. Tinsley Mortimer sneaked out of Rock & Republic, Olivia Palermo's going to every show imaginable, and Lydia Hearst won't stop talking about Darfur.