And so it comes to an end, with editors collapsing with relief and models eating with glee. But what really stood out? Our own Harriet and Amy proudly (and exhaustedly, no doubt) present their picks.
- 1. Proenza Schouler's polish was a thrilling finish to the day: everything short, stylish, and belted. Particular favorite: exit No. 2.
- 2. Mulberry’s black-leather drawstring skirt — very cool, very chic.
- 3. A lilac-colored cotton day dress (look No. 8) at Narciso Rodriguez. We've seen some dubious colors this season (mustard, ocher), but this color said spring, and it looked incredibly fresh.
- 4. Vera Wang's beautiful, practically poetic knits — the backs were replaced with panels of sheer, flowing chiffon.
- 5. Zac Posen's really pretty Balenciaga-esque dress from his best show to date. Posh, great, organized, fabulous.
- 6. The deranged accessories at Marc Jacobs.
- 7. At Michael Kors, we flipped for the pointillist, Seurat-print caftan on Angela Lindvall.
- 8. Denis Colomb's divine cashmere scarves and blankets. To see them is to believe them — they're subtly luxurious, with beautiful colors and quality. We've already ordered two.
- 9. Donna Karan's New Look–inspired collection, especially the white halter top with a nipped wide waist, worn with a beige full skirt that hits at calf.
- 10. Bruce was completely refined and sophisticated. We loved the evening looks, especially black trousers and exquisitely beaded camisole tops.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutAdam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Her name is Dusty Rose Levine. Awwww.Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
Houston’s Solid Gold Beauty Supply received the Queen Bey herself.Brad Pitt Probably Won’t Face Prosecution for Child Abuse
The Brangelina Divorce Machine marches on.North West Is a Pretty Great Flower Girl
Brides, prepared to be upstaged.The Kids From Stranger Things Are Hanging Out With Nicolas Ghesquière
Millie Bobby Brown, Caleb McLaughlin, and Gaten Matarazzo hit up Louis Vuitton’s HQ in Paris.A ‘Cagney & Lacey-Esque’ Police Drama Is Currently in Development at ABC
Bring. On. The Female. Detectives.Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
She’ll have to answer questions under oath in the latest lawsuit against him.Lauren Hutton and Gigi Hadid Make the Best Intergenerational Model Pair
It was a major moment.Your Basement Gym Is No Match for These $10 Million Wellness Amenities
The two superstar brokers of Million Dollar Listing New York fame discuss.The NFL Is Taking Steps to Recruit More Women
It’s part of a major push for gender equality.
When it comes to white denim, the only rule is that it should flatter you.Hotel Counts Sensual Framed Photos of Jeff Goldblum Among Its Amenities
A true luxury.The Cabal of Fabulous Rich Ladies Who Built Gustav Klimt’s Career
Their stories and portraits are featured in a new exhibit at Neue Galerie New York.The Chanel No.5 Launch Party Was the No. 1 Place to Be in L.A. Last Night
It doesn’t get any better than Nas and Chanel bags.An Uber Operator Allegedly Laughed at a Man for Calling to Report a Sexual Assault
The driver has since been permanently banned.Kate Moss and Paris Hilton Partied This Week
People cried while waiting for Gigi Hadid.See the Newest Fashion Campaigns for Fall
Including Pharrell’s democratic G-Star campaign, Fenty Puma by Rihanna, and Acne Studios.Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
Oh, dear.A Black Woman Painted Her Entire Body White to Protest Police Brutality, and Facebook Removed the Video
It took hours for the platform to restore her video.Toxic Masculinity Causing Men to Avoid Tofu and Exclamation Points
Men aren’t the only jerks who text with periods.