Aja Mangum, New York's tireless beauty editor, has hit the shows yet again, this time scoping out the hotness backstage at Alexander Wang. According to makeup artist Dick Page, the styling was inspired by "street girls" au naturel. No, he didn't mean hooker-chic (damn!), but more the look of a simply glam gal out on the town. Think textured hair, some "murk in the eye," a bit of bronzer — and voilà! The show was also styled by former model Erin Wasson, who summed up Dick's work in one word: "amazing." See it to believe it, people.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives