Throughout the week, New York's Harriet Mays Powell and Amy Larocca are hitting the tents, reporting back to us daily with news of what's catching their discerning eyes.
- 1. Denis Colomb's divine cashmere scarves and blankets. To see them is to believe them — they're subtly luxurious, with beautiful colors and quality. We've already ordered two.
- 2. The pretty gray dress from Tse (look No. 37) and the Manolo flats.
- 3. Alexander Wang's last look — an adorable, sequined sweatshirt paired with rollup shorts.
- 4. Thom Browne's white trench with black piping, worn with shorts and a black umbrella. Very fun and cute.
- 5. Jenni Kayne's iridescent cream short-sleeved dress with a brown belt. Great structure for a daywear piece.