Last season's LWD has given way to the ever-so-important cocktail dress. Yes, spring is all about dressing up for drinks, dahling — appropriately, the runways were full of cute little numbers that would fit nearly every occasion. Ralph Lauren was the king of cocktails this week, but his black sleeveless frock on Chanel Iman was by far the best. Oscar de la Renta's version bared the shoulders and crossed at the neck, with a voluminous skirt (so many trends in one!). And Pamella Roland went for a shocking neon-green dress that will turn heads no matter where you're clinking your glasses.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve