• Cathy Horyn calls Tuleh "a nice gaudy American spectacle with a crackup at the end," loves Diane Von Furstenberg's sleek collection, and enjoyed going to the Box at Super Bowl halftime to watch models try to dance. [NYT]
• Rachel Zoe was a member of Halston's creative team but never appeared at its show. Halston backer Harvey Weinstein and his new wife, Georgina Chapman, made Anna Wintour roll her eyes when they discussed the Super Bowl. [WWD]
• Gap finally seems to get what it needs to do to curb sale declines: Sell stylish clothes. The new looks for fall '08 are edgy in that mass-market kind of way. [My Fashion Life]
• New York has stopped talking about skinny models, but London hasn't. With its Fashion Week just days away, one modeling agent claims the British Fashion Council's guidelines for model health have kept unhealthy models off the runway. [Daily Mail]
• The only man deemed worthy of inclusion in the Satorialist's gallery of Fashion Week showgoers? André Leon Talley. [Style.com]
Watch a slideshow of the Tuleh collection.
Watch a slideshow of the Diane Von Furstenberg collection.
Watch a slideshow of the Halston collection.
Most Viewed Stories
Meryl Streep Issues Scathing Response to Karl Lagerfeld’s Oscar Dress Comments (UPDATED)
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Why Red-Carpet Makeup Looks Bad in Real Life
Missoni Grabs Back with Knitted Pink Pussy Hats at Milan Fashion Week
Barbara Pierce Bush to Speak at Texas Planned Parenthood Fundraiser
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
How Celebrities Dressed Before ‘the Red Carpet’ Became a Juggernaut
Why the Casey Affleck Sexual-Harassment Allegations Just Won’t Stick
Latest News from The CutBehold, Amy Schumer’s Fabulous Alexander McQueen Duvet Coat
The comedian wore a marabou-trimmed duvet coat on her morning coffee run, because why not?Dolce and Gabbana Put On One of the Most Epic Shows Of All Time
People were cheering as Austin Mahone performed.Watch the Salvatore Ferragamo Livestream
Enjoy!Watch a Definitive Snapshot of the Past 20 Years of Costume Design Winners
All in one place.Meryl Streep Issues Scathing Response to Karl Lagerfeld’s Oscar Dress Comments (UPDATED)
Do not come for Meryl.Missoni Grabs Back with Knitted Pink Pussy Hats at Milan Fashion Week
Audience members and models alike sported knitted pink pussy hats.Barbara Pierce Bush to Speak at Texas Planned Parenthood Fundraiser
Don’t mess with Texas women.Extremely Handsome Oscar Nominee Mahershala Ali Is Now a Hot Dad
Mahershala Ali and Amatus Sami-Karim’s baby was born earlier this week.Selena Gomez Is the Weeknd’s VIP at His Amsterdam Concert
Their globetrotting romance continues.Sergio Rossi Brought Sleek Heels and Smoky Mirrors to Milan
Sergio Rossi’s Winter 2017/18 line gets the high-tech treatment in this video.
“Women are seeing themselves and are feeling beautiful about their bodies.”Laverne Cox: “Trans Rights Are Women’s Rights”
On bell hooks and more.Watch the Bottega Veneta Livestream
Enjoy!This Man Probably Knows More About Makeup Than You Do
A quick chat with Instagram’s favorite male makeup artist.See Marina Abramovic’s Greatest Moments in the Art World
Her first extensive monograph comes out next month.Let Martha Stewart’s Story About Her New Peacock Soothe You
Xanax in blog form.Designers Agree: Red Is the Color for Fall 2017
It’s more than just a trend, it’s a movement.People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
An image of the Canadian prime minister’s butt has gone viral.Leonardo DiCaprio Is Definitely Hiding His Oscar in This Fanny Pack
What else could be in there?When Dating Younger Men Becomes a Sexual Crusade
On this week’s podcast: Cindy Gallop reinvented her career so everyone could have better sex.