There's cocaine at Colette! Through March 1 — the end of Paris Fashion Week — the Paris boutique's first-floor gallery will display Swiss artist Comenius Roethlisberger's exhibition of luxury-brand logos like Chanel, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent written in a mixture of cocaine and powdered sugar, adorably entitled "Dearest Constellation, Sweetest Invitation" (he's talking to you, Kate). Certainly some of you naughty ones find this combination of elements quite alluring, non? You can look, but no touching — the logos are suspended in clear polyester-resin boxes. But we're sure some fallen fashionista turned Parisian street junkie will find a way to break in and get a designer fix.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split