Throughout the week, New York's Harriet Mays Powell and Amy Larocca are hitting the tents, reporting back to us daily with news of what's catching their discerning eyes.
- 1. Cashmere City! Denis Colomb added Mongolia and Tibet to his travels, and the resulting wraps, sweaters, and scarves are hyperfantastic.
- 2. Lutz and Patmos presented their latest collection at the New Museum on Bowery can’t believe we have to wait till next winter for the chunky cardigans.
- 3. That Jonathan Saunders has brought his sleek, urban minimalism to New York.
- 4.The black lace evening dress at Sari Gueron.
- 5. Diane Von Furstenberg’s saucy war brides.