• Perks of being Elle's editor-in-chief at Fashion Week include sitting next to celebrities like Courtney Love; perks for the 7-year-old daughter of Elle's editor-in-chief include reviewing shows for Fashion Week Daily. [NYDN]
• If you want to get into Fashion Week without a badge, walk toward the tents with absurd levels confidence. Hesitate half a step, and you lose. [NYT]
• Despite limited budgets and smaller collections, select recent graduates from the Academy of Art University showed their impressive work at Fashion Week. [My Fashion Life]
• Marc Jacobs is rumored to be quietly "seeing" porn star Erik Rhodes. Just quietly enough that it's made its way to Page Six, we mean. [Page Six]
• Our cruddy economy may have American buyers canceling their trips to London's Fashion Week, but plenty of buyers from Europe and the Middle East and "loads of publications coming in from China, Russia, and other emerging markets" should keep the event afloat — but, designers, take note: The new money isn't looking for anything "wishy-washy." [Observer U.K.]
• Former Topshop exec Jane Shepherdson explains her interesting return to retail as the chief of "yummy-mummy" clothing chain Whistles. Which is about as far from Topshop as you can get. [Sunday Times] —Amy Odell
Most Viewed Stories
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of February 20
Inside the Secret Dating App for Famous People
After Divorce, Angelina Jolie Tells BBC, ‘We Will Always Be a Family’
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
Latest News from The CutThe Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
This week’s sex diary.Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
“They did not finally ‘do the right thing’ and now we know where their threshold, pun intended, lies.”We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
What they’ve really been fighting about all along.Milo Yiannopoulos Loses His Book Deal Over Pedophilia Comments
The American Conservative Union also canceled his speaking engagement.What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
The First Lady and First Daughter have shed their sex-sells pasts. So now what are they hawking?The Man (and Dog) Who Constantly Get Stopped on the Street
“With Zephulet, it’s as if I were a naked girl walking down the street — that’s how much attention I get.”Australian Denim in Soho, a Holistic-Care Pharmacy in Williamsburg, and a Women’s-Only Salon in Bay Ridge
What’s new in New York stores.Ryan Murphy Wants to Solve Hollywood’s Gender Problem
The Half Foundation is dedicated to diversity behind the scenes of his projects.Burberry Will Forever Be a Champion for British Design
British sculptor Henry Moore inspired unisex looks and elaborate Victorian collars.All the Political Statements Made During New York Fashion Week
From the white bandanna to slogan-printed shirts.
Enjoy!‘On Fleek’ Teen Peaches Monroee Launches GoFundMe for Cosmetics Line
“When I go places people still recognize me.”Katy Perry Wants You to Get Your Mermaid Makeup On
Her limited edition line will be a little seapunk-lite.Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
On tonight’s episode, Shoshanna joins an all-women’s networking club that has a lot in common with the one founded by Dunham’s friend Audrey Gelman.Former Uber Engineer Describes ‘Horrifying’ Culture of Sexual Harassment
CEO Travis Kalanick promised to “conduct an urgent investigation” and fire anyone who “behaves this way or thinks this is okay.”Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of February 20
Sunday brings a solar eclipse in Pisces.Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
How contemporary feminism has lost its way.Emma Watson Is Making Sure to Promote Sustainable Fashion During Her Press Tour
She created a special Instagram account that catalogues her looks for her Beauty and the Beast press tour.After Divorce, Angelina Jolie Tells BBC, ‘We Will Always Be a Family’
The BBC interview marks the first time Jolie has publicly spoken about her divorce from Brad Pitt.Chelsea Clinton Reacts to Trump’s Fake Sweden Attack
“Did they catch the Bowling Green Massacre perpetrators?”