Some of our favorite new catwalk staples are Asian beauties, and upbeat newcomer Emma Pei is our fave du jour. So let's welcome her to the esteemed club of runway rulers that is our Model Manual, shall we? A little bit about Emma: She had a solid first season in New York, walking in thirteen shows including Peter Som, Vera Wang, and closing Diane Von Furstenberg. Expect to see more of her this week in Paris; last season she booked McQueen and Dries Van Noten. She has a couple of striking Chinese Vogue covers under her belt this past year, and we should be seeing Pei in some major Western publications in no time. —Kendall Herbst
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!