• The manorexia story (broken by Daily Intel in Milan!) has followed the fashion shows to New York, where male models are now skinnier than ever. Designers say the noodle look goes better with all those skinny suits. Women remain skinnier than ever. [NYT]
• The Armory extortion scandal widens: It turns out that Marc Jacobs himself is now also under investigation, and PR powerhouse KCD might be too. [Daily Intel]
• Victoria Beckham is in town for the Spice Girls' tour, but she'll probably harness the publicity to start her own fashion line, which she keeps saying is her true dream. The Marc Jacobs muse and model will most likely be at his show tomorrow. [NYDN]
• Tommy Hilfiger is engaged to former blonde bombshell model Dee Ocleppo. She's been his best accessory for a while, and she'll unveil hers — an undoubtedly weighty ring — at Hilfiger's show today. [NYP]
• Fashion Week trivia: Which celebrity has seen the most shows so far this Fashion Week? Sophia Bush! Can you name them all? Most visible runners-up: Amy Smart, Rose McGowan, and Rihanna. [WWD]
• Rodarte lived up to the hype: Cathy Horyn likes it! Including the whole shaggy yarn thing she panned at Ohne Titel. She finds Michael Kors "cheerful" and Marc by Marc "80s cute," but Narciso Rodriguez felt "imaginatively constrained." [NYT]
• Is Ruffian's Fall 2008 collection a little bit too similar to that of Balenciaga Spring 2006? Cue raised eyebrows. [Fashionologie]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutWhy Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.All About Chanel’s Airport-Themed Show
Paging Mr. Lagerfeld!John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Rihanna Will Never Settle
When it comes to men, she says, "I will wait forever if I have to ... but that’s O.K."Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
It does not end well.Watch the Valentino Livestream
Enjoy!Tour a New York Interior Designer’s Bogotá Pied-à-terre
For when Juan Montoya pops in for a family visit.
She walked, she twerked — and she was pretty inspiring.This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
Even your birth control doesn’t want to take the ferry.7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Think again.Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
It's like whiskey dick, but with weed.The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 3
Stripes, embroidered separates, and Céline studded boots.Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
And how she's helping her daughter navigate the pressures of the modeling industry.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.