• The manorexia story (broken by Daily Intel in Milan!) has followed the fashion shows to New York, where male models are now skinnier than ever. Designers say the noodle look goes better with all those skinny suits. Women remain skinnier than ever. [NYT]
• The Armory extortion scandal widens: It turns out that Marc Jacobs himself is now also under investigation, and PR powerhouse KCD might be too. [Daily Intel]
• Victoria Beckham is in town for the Spice Girls' tour, but she'll probably harness the publicity to start her own fashion line, which she keeps saying is her true dream. The Marc Jacobs muse and model will most likely be at his show tomorrow. [NYDN]
• Tommy Hilfiger is engaged to former blonde bombshell model Dee Ocleppo. She's been his best accessory for a while, and she'll unveil hers — an undoubtedly weighty ring — at Hilfiger's show today. [NYP]
• Fashion Week trivia: Which celebrity has seen the most shows so far this Fashion Week? Sophia Bush! Can you name them all? Most visible runners-up: Amy Smart, Rose McGowan, and Rihanna. [WWD]
• Rodarte lived up to the hype: Cathy Horyn likes it! Including the whole shaggy yarn thing she panned at Ohne Titel. She finds Michael Kors "cheerful" and Marc by Marc "80s cute," but Narciso Rodriguez felt "imaginatively constrained." [NYT]
• Is Ruffian's Fall 2008 collection a little bit too similar to that of Balenciaga Spring 2006? Cue raised eyebrows. [Fashionologie]
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Ask a Boss: How Do I Ask to Work From Home?
A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
Latest News from The CutSee the Old-School Glamour of Palm Springs Come to Life in This Season’s Saturated Shades
Photography collective JUCO take today’s '70s-inspired fashions to the southern-California desert retreat.Ivanka Trump Doesn’t Like Being Called Her Dad’s ‘Accomplice’
She thinks the label is “unproductive.”J.Crew Is Cutting 250 Positions and Moving Around Their Top Management
They’ll save $30 million annually.Somehow Woody Harrelson Is Hollywood’s Girl-Squad Fairy Godmother
Step aside, Taylor Swift.Stuart Weitzman Is Having a Secret 30 Percent Off Sale Right Now
Save at least $100 on suede ballet flats and patent-leather heels.4 Full-Body Moves From Drake’s Trainer
Workout gifs from the man who helped sculpt Drake.All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
Talking to Molly Ringwald, Judy Blume, Aly Raisman, Marilyn Minter, and more.Saudi Arabia’s Appointment to UN Women’s-Rights Commission Sparks Outrage
This is a country that still uses a male-guardianship system.Disney Invented the Coolest New Makeup Technology
No, it has nothing to do with princesses.I Never Thought My Big Boobs Could Fit in a Bralette Until Now
It’s all about the hidden underwire.
The order would essentially legalize discrimination against LGBTQ people.The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
“It’s not the ideal experience.”Former Beauty-Pageant Queen Pleads Guilty to Child-Pornography Charges
27-year-old Meghan Breanna Alt took and distributed photos of a 4-year-old relative.Ask a Boss: How Do I Ask to Work From Home?
Suggest a trial period.Should I Add Spirulina to My Smoothies?
Two experts break down spirulina’s health benefits.The Most Ridiculous Jeans Styles of the Year, Ranked
From clear-knee jeans to fake mud to jeans that show off your entire bare butt.How Solange Weatherproofed Her Face for Coachella
Her makeup artist explains.Tricking Yourself Into Thinking You’re Over It Is Key to Getting Over a Breakup
A study found the placebo effect works on broken hearts.A Tennessee Professor Was So Inspired by a Dolly Parton Speech That She Made a Class About Her
▶️ It examines Appalachian life in pop culture, using Parton as a lens.Ivanka Trump Booed While Praising Her Father in Germany
At the W20 summit, the First Daughter spoke on a panel with Angela Merkel and IMF chief Christine Lagarde. Ivanka was not the crowd favorite.