And now, for your slideshow-viewing pleasure, the latest from London:
• Luella Bartley's got Halloween locked down with witch hats, pumpkin tights, and black dresses.
• Roksanda Ilincic showed satin pieces in punchy colors and interesting shapes.
• Asprey works the wearable ruffle look.
• Jenny Packham showed only dresses, some of which were lovely, some of which were … not.
• The models at the Rodnik show showed off rock-and-roll-inspired attire by — what else? — dancing around in front of a live band.
• Richard Nicoll restrained over-the-eye mussed hair with bell-shaped hats and goggles.
• Agyness Deyn closed the House of Holland show wearing a plaid dress with ruffles (we're sensing a theme here) and giant antlers.
• Gareth Pugh's models looked eerie in an appealing, Edward Scissorhands kind of way.