• Nordstrom is having trouble securing a site for a Manhattan flagship; it had its sights set on the old Drake Hotel on 56th and Park, but the building's developer has hit a snag with financiers. [WWD]
• Nicole Farhi showed yesterday at London Fashion Week: The collection had great pieces, and then there were not-so-great pieces in muted colors and layers. In sum, "If Virginia Woolf were alive today, and perhaps worked in a publisher's office…" [Guardian]
• Maybelline is the cosmetics brand with the most loyal customers, according to a new study. Mary Kay came in second and Estée Lauder came in third. What, no love for Wet n Wild? [WWD]
• Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Meghan White was booed at the cover-girl announcement party on Tuesday night when it was announced that she's a New England Patriots cheerleader. [NYP]
• Hey guys, Karolina Kurkova is single. She thinks it's because men are intimidated by how tall and loud she is. And if you do muster the courage to ask her on a date, don't take her to dinner because that's so boring. She'd much rather go bungee jumping. Not intimidating at all, right? [NYDN]
• Dog shows are like fashion shows. Just "replace the poodles with Latvian giantesses" and the backstage area would be just like the backstage of the tents. [NYT]
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesKarl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Cancelling an Order for a Chanel Dress
“A genius actress, but cheapness also, no?”Amber Rose Is Now the Proud Owner of a Strip Club
She’s the new boss of Ace of Diamonds in Los Angeles.Caitlyn Jenner Calls Out Donald Trump In Message for Trans Youth
“I have a message for the trans kids of America. You are winning.”Justin Bieber Will Not Rest Until the World Acknowledges His Basketball Skills
Watch him ball. Someone. Please. Anyone.13 Under-Eye Creams That Actually Work
Nothing obliterates dark circles, but these come close.See Sublime Watercolors of the Dior Runway
Just before Paris Fashion Week, a new book features illustrations of Dior’s designs over the years.You’ll Never Guess Who Has the Most Orgasms
Surprise!Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran seem to be having a pretty good time together.Excuse Me While I Lose My Mind Over These Vetements Shoes
Peak shoe addiction.Being Too Lazy to Get Bang Trims Is Cool Now
Behold, at Prada.
And it’s inspired by a 16-year-old.Moschino Brings Us Garbage Couture for a Garbage World
No recycled ideas here.Steve Bannon Wore Both His Collared Shirts to CPAC
And a t-shirt. And a blazer.Muslim Ex-Staffer Describes ‘Monochromatic Male Bastion’ of Trump’s White House
Her observations are…yikes.According to Google, These Are Our Greatest Skin-Care Concerns
A new report points to an obsession with sheet masks.Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
The Facebook group “Mass Spell to Bind Donald Trump Feb. 24th” invites witches to cast a binding spell on Trump.The Only Choice for the First Day of Milan Fashion Week Was a Gucci Outfit
The brand truly makes the street-style bait.The Story of the Dress That Might Win La La Land the Costume Oscar
Designer Mary Zophres tells the story behind Emma Stone’s iconic yellow dress.Miuccia Prada Went Crafty and Cozy for Her Show Today
With a set that included beds as seats.This Is How You Wear Pajamas to Work
The chicest look from day one of Milan Fashion Week.