Milan is off to a lithe, pretty-faced start! Edita Vilkeviciute, who appears in the spring campaigns for D&G and Pringle of Scotland, pulled off surprise opener and closer at Burberry, more or less ousting the label's reigning queen, Agyness Deyn, from the glory roles. We’re guessing a lucrative campaign’s not far behind. Also of major note: Guinevere van Seenus opened Gianfranco Ferré. This American’s bucked some modeling stereotypes: She’s over 30 and is almost normal size. WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE?! Moving along, runway staple Anabela Belikova’s been doing her thing in Milan as well; she opened Jil Sander and closed Moschino Cheap & Chic. Today’s winner, however, is Daria Strokous. In her biggest booking to date, she closed Jil Sander, and perfectly nailing the irate model face during her final stomp down the runway. —Kendall Herbst
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?