• Kid Robot's warehouse sale knocks up to 50 percent off select toys and apparel. 70 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-6688); 2/29–3/9 (11–8).
• Morgane Le Fay’s trousers, tops, and dresses used to be $600 to $4,000, but now they’re actually affordable: $50 to $1,500 at the sample sale. 72 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-604-9152); 10–7.
• Bluefly is pulling the leap-year gimmickry with a one-day-only sale; get 65 percent off major designers. Good deals abound, so do the clicking today.
• For today and today only (more of that leap-year magic), Filene’s Basement Bridal Sale is the place to score designer gowns for $250 to $700. Godspeed. 4 Union Sq. S., at 14th St. (212-358-0169); (9–10).
• Reserve your spot for the Dior Backstage Beauty workshop. For the $25 booking fee, you'll get a Dior Pro artistry kit to take home. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2888); call for hours.
• Jill Stuart sample and stock: Shoes are down to $100, and dresses are between $100 and $150. Also take 10 percent off select pre-spring items. 100 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2300); 11–7.
• Chuckies’ drool-worthy shoes from Marni, Dolce & Gabbana, and Prada are 65 percent off. Christian Dior black stiletto booties with mink trim were $1,150 but are now just over $400. 1073 Third Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-593-9898); Fri. (10–7).
• Jovovich-Hawk for Target hits stores, so check out Milla’s bargain goodies. Find them online or in stores. 139 Flatbush Ave., at Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn (718-290-1109); Mon.–Sat. (8–10); Sun. (8–9).
• This is it, gang. Say au revoir to the Barneys Warehouse Sale! Stop by and see what remains; the last scraps are 50 to 75 percent off. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); Mon.–Fri. (10–9;); Sat. and Sun. (10–7).
• Fall 2007 runway and pre-fall looks from Luca Luca are marked down by up to 85 percent. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); 2/29, 3/3, and 3/4 (8:30–6); 3/1 and 3/2 (noon–5).
• It's your last shot to stop by the Intermix Warehouse Sale, where you might score 70 percent off DSquared, Stella McCartney, Vince, Remy Hall, Theory, Luciano Padovan, and more. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075); 2/28–3/1 (9–8); 3/2 (10–6).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.