• Kid Robot's warehouse sale knocks up to 50 percent off select toys and apparel. 70 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-6688); 2/29–3/9 (11–8).
• Morgane Le Fay’s trousers, tops, and dresses used to be $600 to $4,000, but now they’re actually affordable: $50 to $1,500 at the sample sale. 72 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-604-9152); 10–7.
• Bluefly is pulling the leap-year gimmickry with a one-day-only sale; get 65 percent off major designers. Good deals abound, so do the clicking today.
• For today and today only (more of that leap-year magic), Filene’s Basement Bridal Sale is the place to score designer gowns for $250 to $700. Godspeed. 4 Union Sq. S., at 14th St. (212-358-0169); (9–10).
• Reserve your spot for the Dior Backstage Beauty workshop. For the $25 booking fee, you'll get a Dior Pro artistry kit to take home. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2888); call for hours.
• Jill Stuart sample and stock: Shoes are down to $100, and dresses are between $100 and $150. Also take 10 percent off select pre-spring items. 100 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2300); 11–7.
• Chuckies’ drool-worthy shoes from Marni, Dolce & Gabbana, and Prada are 65 percent off. Christian Dior black stiletto booties with mink trim were $1,150 but are now just over $400. 1073 Third Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-593-9898); Fri. (10–7).
• Jovovich-Hawk for Target hits stores, so check out Milla’s bargain goodies. Find them online or in stores. 139 Flatbush Ave., at Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn (718-290-1109); Mon.–Sat. (8–10); Sun. (8–9).
• This is it, gang. Say au revoir to the Barneys Warehouse Sale! Stop by and see what remains; the last scraps are 50 to 75 percent off. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); Mon.–Fri. (10–9;); Sat. and Sun. (10–7).
• Fall 2007 runway and pre-fall looks from Luca Luca are marked down by up to 85 percent. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); 2/29, 3/3, and 3/4 (8:30–6); 3/1 and 3/2 (noon–5).
• It's your last shot to stop by the Intermix Warehouse Sale, where you might score 70 percent off DSquared, Stella McCartney, Vince, Remy Hall, Theory, Luciano Padovan, and more. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075); 2/28–3/1 (9–8); 3/2 (10–6).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
15 Ways You Know a Girl Studied Abroad in Paris
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.