• The scheduling conflict between Super Bowl Sunday and Fashion Week isn't a huge problem, since the two fan bases are relatively separate. Or they were, until this one quarterback started dating a certain model... Now even Bryan Bradley understands if you want to skip his Tuleh show to catch the first quarter. [WWD]
• After over a decade of floundering, the Halston label has the potential for revival thanks to its sixth designer and a new crop of owners. [NYT]
• The designers who presented at yesterday's Red Dress Collection won't have their reward limited to just a Liza performance; Mme. Bush will host the designers at a White House reception on February 11. [WWD]
• Project Runway castoff Victorya Hong's show yesterday wasn't that stellar, alas. [ShinyStyle]
• Like sands through the hourglass, Club Monaco rips off Chloé. [The Glossy] —Amy Odell
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
Scarlett Johansson Talks About How Nursing Helped Keep Her Grounded During Filming
Melania Trump’s Friend Says She and Donald Are Happy, ‘Very Happy!’
The Sartorialist Just Got Engaged
Women Need More Sleep Than Men Because Fighting the Patriarchy Is Exhausting
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.