Amid the usual chaos backstage at Baby Phat, Jada Yuan managed to catch up with not only label designer Kimora Lee Simmons, but also Tyra Banks, Robert Verdi, Star Jones, and Vivica A. Fox, who each testified to Kimora's "fabulosity," as Fox put it. "Kimora is big, she's over-the-top, she's a grande dame," said Banks; "she taught me 'off the hook' and 'off the chain' — and the chain is actually diamonds, when it's Kimora's chain," added Verdi. Indeed. Watch the video for more.
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine