We have a bit to say about Milan’s catwalk conclusion, particularly the puzzling casting at DSquared2. So: The brothers Caten slapped red lipstick and fishnets on their opener Iekeliene. Now, the girl can pull off geek-chic glasses and toppling berets like nobody’s business, but sauntering down the runway like a smoldering sexpot? Um...no. And then the designers asked Bianca to finish the show in the above pose (center). She’s a dazzling, voluptuous Italian babe! It’s Milan! And this is the hottest we get? Sigh. In less rant-worthy news, Fendi and Dolce tapped bankable blondes Lara and Lily to open their shows, respectively. Plus, we got a serious treat at Versace: the return of Daria Werbowy. The Canadian icon bookended the show looking just as fresh, if not slightly more womanly, as when she was signed over a decade ago. Other girls have walked miles in Milan, but Werbowy’s earned the privilege to swoop in at the end and steal the win as Model of the Week. —Kendall Herbst
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season