Chloë Sevigny continues to toe the blurry line between serious actress and controversial fashion icon, but for today's purposes, we'll focus on the fashion end of things. Nylon’s beauty issue hits stands next week, and Sevigny graces the cover, flanked by Anja Rubik and Clémence Poésy. These three blonde beauties also happen to be the spring faces of Chloé perfume. And if that's not enough Chloë-Chloé synergy for you, take note that the girls all happen to be wearing the label's garments as well. So, just to recap, that's Chloë for Chloé, with the other Chloé girls, all wearing Chloé. Try saying that five times fast. —Kendall Herbst
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000