We can officially confirm this season of America's Next Top Model is going to be awesome. Perhaps even off the chain. The Post reports that the show's fourteen contestants trashed the $6 million Tribeca loft they lived in for ten weeks:
"These girls not only destroyed the floors, it appears they had food fights. There's ketchup and coffee splattered all over the landlord's $20,000 white drapes. There's lipstick on the walls," said the insider. "They moved in furniture and made holes all along the walls."
According to our source, while the beauties were staying in the 4,200-square-foot loft, they damaged a $15,000 chandelier beyond repair and splashed so much water around, the bathroom was ruined and had to be tested for mold.
Very telling! From this we may deduce the girls possibly engaged in the following action sequences:
• The Throwdown: One girl throws hot coffee in another's face in a fit of anger. Both land in the bottom two during elimination and receive a scolding from Scary Tyra. One goes home.
• Lighthearted Play With an Angry Ending: "Oops, I got ketchup on your PJ's!" First Girl squeals. Second Girl rubs her ketchuped ass on First Girl. A giggly running-through-the-house ketchup fight ensues, until the season's Angry Girl threatens to tell Tyra.
• Damn, That Bitch Is Crazy: The Weird One decides she's going to show her competition who's truly on top by drawing her face on the wall in lipstick between the portraits of winners past.
• Posing Practice: Someone decides to practice her upside-down mermaid pose by dangling from the chandelier. The chandelier breaks, but wait! Tyra Maaaaaaaaaail! And no one notices.
• Fight Over "Disrespect": Angry Girl confronts Messy Girl for splashing water all over her toothbrush and makeup-remover pads and "disrespecting her space." In a cruel ironic twist Angry Girl collapses at a photo shoot from unknown causes which turn out to be mold allergies.
We can't wait.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.