Some of our favorite girls really could have shot these spring editorials in their sleep and will probably inspire some … um … vivid dreams for their readers. Raquel Zimmermann, inside the pages of V, seductively slithers on pink satin sheets, almost wearing a lilac gown. What else would she wear in bed, after all? In W’s “Pinup” spread, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot photograph Daria Werbowy curled up in fuchsia Alexander McQueen heels, lace bustier, fishnets — and not much else. Siri Tollerød keeps it cute and surprisingly age appropriate in Lula, photographed by Ellen von Unwerth and styled by Leith Clark. Maybe this was what Linda Evangelista meant with that whole won’t-get-out-of-bed-for-less-than-$10,000 shtick? —Kendall Herbst
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!