• The exhibit "Roberto Verino: 25th Year of Fashion" ends today. Celebrate the Spanish designer as you browse his career-highlighting garments. The Gabarron Foundation Carriage House Center for the Arts, 149 E. 38th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; 9–5.
• Tobi.com knocks prices 25 to 75 percent in the online designer sale. The Mike & Chris cropped leather Danny jacket is $263 (originally $656) and a wrinkled satin pocket dress from Helmut Lang is now $291 (originally $415).
• Many Jaqua beauty products, known for their delicious scents, are reduced to $10 per their tenth-anniversary sale, online today only. Try a body butter for $10 (originally $22) in peach parfait, sinfully rich cocoa, or buttercream frosting. Just enter JUST10 at checkout.
• Necklaces, rings, and other jewelry from Echo of the Dreamer are on sale. Bracelets are down to $60 to $215 (originally $280 to $900), and earrings are now $15 to $110 (originally $100 to $500). Through 3/15. 242 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl.; (212-594-8022); Tues.–Fri. (10–6), Sat. (11–4).
• Pratesi's sumptuous Italian linens are marked down by up to 75 percent; the Dots jacquard four-piece sheet set was $1,810 but is now $810 for a queen-size set. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/9–3/11 (9–6:30).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.